Emily Lam

Website           Adventures           Blog  






Monday, October 18, 2010

Update On My Classes

My classes from least favorite to most favorite:

ENG EK 131 Gateway To Electric Guitar (Part one of Intro to Engineering)
This class just becomes more wearisome with each passing class. But at least it's not as much work as my friend's EK 131 class and this wednesday is the last class! Yaaay . . . not really since EK 132 starts immediately after. Tomorrow, I will be finishing my Hank Drum for the class. Hopefully, it will work! Here's a youtube link of a Hank Drum since I never really described or provided info about it. Click! Yup, that's what I'll try to tune tomorrow. And then my class will be doing a parody/spoof of the song "One Week" by Bare Naked Ladies with instruments and equipment we've made. That will be interesting.

CAS CH 131 Principles of General Chemistry
There's not much to say except that I need to start putting in more effort. I am doing average in this class and it's totally my fault. I do want to do better; so game plan for tomorrow's class: bring my textbook and catch up on the reading instead of sleeping in class. I probably should catch up on homework too but thats something to work on in the afternoon/night. Labs on the other hand are going well.

CAS MA 124 Calculus II
This class is going well and normal. I am learning, doing homework, and doing well. So far we have not covered any material I have not covered in AP Calculus. I wonder how much harder it will become once we hit stuff I have never seen before. Hmm. . .

CAS WR 100 Writing Seminar
My favorite class this semester is Writing 100! W00! I think I just got lucky and have an interesting topic, Fantasy At The Fin De Siècle, and a great professor, she's very helpful and knowledgable of the topic. Currently, my writing is at a very subpar level but hopefully it will get better. Tonight, I shall try to keep up with the reading. I also have an essay to revise, but I don't have time for that tonight.

Well there it is, brief info on where I stand in my classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment